Welcome to Cambodia Microfinance Association
The Cambodia Microfinance Association (CMA) is an NGO and professional association that exists to ensure the prosperity and sustainability of the microfinance sector in Cambodia.
CMA plays a vital role in the local and international microfinance sector, providing a host of industry specific training courses, facilitating networking between members and stakeholders, advocating on behalf of members within the Cambodian legal context and promoting financial awareness to the Cambodian public.
The work of CMA helps build stronger and more successful member microfinance institutions (MFIs). Since its inception, CMA continues to grow in size and expand the services offered. The head office in Phnom Penh includes 11 staff members.
CMA’s governing structure includes: a General Assembly, a Board of Directors (11) and a General Secretariat.
CMA operates as a sub-division of the Association of Banks in Cambodia (ABC) with approval from the National Bank of Cambodia (NBC). As a sub-division of ABC, CMA is an institutional member of ABC and can negotiate directly with NBC in relation to relevant microfinance matters.
LATEST DATA FOR CAMBODIAN MICROFINANCE
|N& MFIs||51 MFIs||57 MFIs|
- CMA Newsletter Issue Nº XIII (June 2014) Download
- Annual Report 2014 Download
- Annual Report 2013 Download
- Annual Report 2012 Download
- Annual Report 2011 Download
- Annual Report 2010 Download
- Annual Report 2009 Download
- Annual Report 2008 Download
- Annual Report 2007 Download
- Annual Report 2006 Download